Your experiences are often shaped by your past, your thinking and the influence of others good and bad in your life. Believe it or not obstacles can have a value when you can see it. To begin to move forward, you can develop convictions that will help you to feel happier and achieve more, regardless of the situation. This is a wonderful way to begin to live your best life. Your past won’t go away but it can change faces and grow into helping you first and then others with time with your story of hope, love and encouragement.
Consider these empowering beliefs that you can start using today to transform your life through the power of positive thinking.
Empowering Beliefs to Make You Smile
1. I understand my potential. You can achieve amazing results when you put your mind to it. Feel excited about reaching your true potential. Look at yourself in the mirror and have your mind made up that you will be who you are and not who others want you to be.
2. I count my blessings. List each thing that you have to be grateful for. Remember to include the smaller items, like warm socks or tart cranberries. Expressing your appreciation reminds you of how rich you are. Your abundance will come from your thankfulness where you are!
3. I learn from mistakes. You can make setbacks work for you by focusing on the lessons that they contain. Flubbing one job interview can teach you how to ace the next one. Being able to take advantage of these lessons means being honest with yourself.
4. I find meaning in adversity. Tough times can be the most rewarding phase of your life. Know that you can emerge from any challenge with greater wisdom and courage. Look back at the obstacles you’ve already overcome, and reassure yourself that you can handle what’s ahead.
5. I embrace change. Accept that life is a series of changes. Focus on the present moment, and prepare yourself to adapt to whatever circumstances come your way. Change is a huge part of the Transformation process.
6. I dream big. Expand your wish list. Setting demanding but attainable goals gives you adventures to look forward to each day. Raise your expectations from thinking lower than you can have!
7. I practice forgiveness. Lighten your load by clearing away any resentment you’re holding onto from the past. Set reasonable boundaries while you respond with compassion when others disappoint you. Learning to forgive yourself is important too!
8. I give generously. Sharing your blessings makes you more powerful and joyful. Volunteer in your community and speak kindly to each person you meet today. Buy coffee for your co-workers or give your receptionist a flower. Always remember that a seed planted will come back to you in the same manner and many times greater!
Being able to move forward in your life and realize your purpose is going to take you doing the work for yourself. It is not as hard as it may seem, but there are steps to being resorted to your original self. What do I mean by your original self? The man or woman you were created to be is still waiting for you to see. It is your dreams and desires. Have your mind made up today that you will allow your soul to dictate your reality.
I added for you a recording from earlier this year “Your Dreams Are Waiting For You” at the end of this post. I love to listen to it for myself and I do believe you will appreciate it as well.
Be sure to join my mailing list officially to take part in my tele- conferences, receive video lessons and take part in coaching events!
I’m believing with you that every moment will be EPPIC!
Love and Blessings,
Join my mailing list: